How to Find/Borrow/Return Books
- The library operates and open-shelf system
- The materials available in the university library would be easily accessed through the card catalog.
- Books are shelved alphabetically , then numerically according to call number based from the Library of Congress Classification Scheme.
- Thesis and Special project are grouped by areas of specification such as Education, Nursing, Engineering, Computer Studies, Psychology, and Business Administration and Accountancy.
- Procees to the library sections where the books/materials can be found.
- If found, present borrower's card to the circulation section in-charge.
- Sign the book card and fill-out the important data such as: title of the book and accession number.
- Return the books at the Circulation Section.
- See to it that the book card was placed inside the book pocket to avoid swapping of cards.
- If the book is overdue, pay the fign and sign on the register book for student with library obligations.
- Get your borrower's card.