Library Rules and Regulations
The following are the established rules and regulations on library use:
- Bonafide students of PnC must apply for a Borrower’s Card, which will serve as the pass for borrowing library materials. Such card is nontransferable.
- The borrower’s cared must be presented upon entrance in the circulation section of the library
- A fine of P15.00 shall be charged for a lost borrower’s card. Lost card will not be honored thereafter.
- The library implements an open-shelves system to make the library more accessible to the readers and users
- Fiction (pocketbooks) can be borrowed for a maximum of one (1) week and may be renewed when not in demand
- A student is responsible for every book borrowed. Lost book/s should be immediately reported to the librarian and be replaced accordingly.
- Cellphones, Ipods, beepers, and other similar gadgets should be turned off while inside the library.
The following are strictly prohibited inside the library:
- Bringing out unborrowed books or materials
- Using someone else’s Borrower’s Card
- Vandalism and destroying library facilities
- Loitering, littering, and standing-by
- Loud talking and playing of music
- Eating, chewing, drinking, and sleeping, playing games (cards, electronic, etc.)