Loan Period and fines
The following shall be the university library policy on borrowing of books and other library materials:
- Reserved books are not allowed for overnight uses.
- A user may only borrow one (1) reserve book at a time.
- A student may only borrow a maximum of three (3) books of various titles for overnight use.
- Reference books, periodicals, theses, feasibility studies, and special projects are for room use only and may not be taken out of the library at any time.
- The Circulation service ceases fifteen minutes before the closing time of the library.
- No overnight books will be issued two (2) days before the scheduled periodic examination.
Fines and Penalties
Books returned late shall be imposed fines (including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays).
- General Circulation - P 10.00 per day
- Reserve Books - P 20.00 per day