I. Program Educational Objectives
Three to five years after graduation, the BS in Psychology alumni shall:
- be employed in the field of psychology;
- possess globally competitive skills;
- demonstrate personal dignity and integrity; and
- engage in community development or nation-building.
II. Student Outcomes
By the time of graduation, the students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the capability to discuss and analyze the major theories and concepts in psychology;
- Demonstrate and apply the methods of psychological inquiry in building knowledge on local culture and context;
- Demonstrate and apply psychological theories and methods in personal and professional settings;
- Demonstrate capability for self-reflection and independent learning in graduate education or in a professional context;
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviors in research and practice of Psychology;
- Demonstrate the ability to relate appropriately with colleagues, clients and others in diverse cultural setting; and
- Demonstrate the conduct of psychological assessments and evaluation.