The Office of the Executive Vice President (OEVP) provides assistance to the University President in the administration of all the operations in the University by ensuring the delivery of quality services to its stakeholders through:
- Directing and overseeing the development and implementation of the University’s strategic and operational plans in accordance with the institutional philosophy and objectives;
- Developing systems ensuring that the University’s financial, academic, and operational plans and programs are consistent with the University’s strategic plan;
- Monitoring systems to assure the University-wide academic, financial, and operational control;
- Setting goals, monitoring work, and evaluating results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization;
- Supervising the planning, budgeting, and other matters related to the University’s plan expenditures; and
- Facilitating the University-wide compliance efforts.
The Office leads the four divisions in the University, namely Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs (OVPAA), Office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance (OVPAF), Office of the Vice President for Planning, Research, and Extension (OVPPRE), and Office of the Vice President for Student Development and Auxiliary Services (OVPSDAS).