The Office of the Vice President for Student Development and Auxiliary Services (OVPSDAS) provides student-centered programs and activities to promote the well-being and holistic development of the students. Specifically, the Office manages student admissions, counseling, sports development, granting of student financial assistance, career planning and placement, and other auxiliary services to the students.
Departments under the OVPSDAS:
- Admissions Department
- Gender and Development Department
- Guidance and Counseling Department
- Placement, Alumni, and Linkages Department
- Sports and Development Department
- Student Affairs and Services Department